Seal of Approval
Many of our resources have received the OAFE Seal of Approval. This ensures that they have met eight critical criteria in their development. Resources are reviewed by an independent panel represented by both the agri-food and education sectors to ensure the following:
1. Factual Information is current
2. Information is accurate and authentic.
3. Learning expectations are clear and concise.
4. A balanced perspective is presented.
5. Assessment and evaluation of student achievement must be addressed.
6. The presentation of information is bias-free.
7. A copyright clearance statement is included.
8. Inclusive language is used wherever applicable.