ONTARIO AGRI-FOOD EDUCATION INC.
" Our Commitment to Privacy "
Ontario Agri-Food Education Inc. (OAFE) respects the privacy of our members, volunteers, donors, sponsors and stakeholders. We are committed to ensuring that appropriate measures and safeguards are in place to protect specific information that is held for the purpose of our operations. We adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade mailing lists. We understand that some information we hold on members, volunteers, donors, sponsors and stakeholders is private, which is why we collect personal information only for the following purposes:
1. To establish and maintain a responsible relationship with all stakeholders, and provide ongoing service and support.
2. To conduct appropriate screening procedures for those volunteers and staff who may find themselves in a position of trust with the membership of the organization.
3. To develop, enhance, market, or provide opportunities consistent with OAFE's mission and operations.
4. To maintain, manage and develop programs and operations, through solicited feedback and support.
5. To meet program requirements.
At all times we strive to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date for the purposes identified above. Members, volunteers, donors, sponsors and stakeholders do have choices and can refuse or withdraw consent for us to keep and use information. They may request that their name be removed from our various lists; they can refuse to provide personal information to us; and they may withdraw consent at any time. In all cases this may limit OAFE's ability to provide appropriate service and support to these individuals.
If at any time you wish to be removed from any of our contact lists, simply contact us by phone at (905) 878-1510, fax at (905) 878-0342 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly accommodate your request.
For further information regarding our commitment to privacy please contact OAFE's Privacy Compliance Officer:
Ph: (905) 878-1510 (ext.22)
Fax: (905) 878-0342